Kansas City, Mo. – August 17, 2023: Rouse Frets White Goss is pleased to announce the inclusion of 28 of the firm’s attorneys in the 2024 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® with 25 of the firm’s lawyers being recognized among their peers as “Best Lawyers,” with another three named “Ones to Watch” as leading up-and-comers in the legal profession.
The full roster of Rouse Frets’ “Best Lawyers”:
- Aaron G. March – Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning Municipal Law
- Brett C. Randol – Commercial Litigation
- Brian Engel – Real Estate Law
- Daniel O. Herrington – Commercial Litigation; Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Darren Neil – Real Estate Law
- Fred W. Crouch – Real Estate Law
- Frederick K. Starrett – Commercial Litigation
- Gene P. Schmittgens – Environmental Law
- Greg L. Musil – Arbitration; Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Real Estate; Litigation and Controversy – Tax
- James C. Bowers, Jr. – Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Municipal Law
- John R. Weisenfels – Corporate Law; Real Estate Law
- Kevin Mason – Commercial Litigation
- Kimberley S. Spies – Land Use and Zoning Law
- Mary C. O’Connell – Commercial Litigation; Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- Mary Jo Shaney – Commercial Litigation; Employment Law – Management; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Michael P. White – Real Estate Law
- Michael T. White – Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Municipal Law
- Patricia R. Jensen – Land Use and Zoning Law; Municipal Law
- Phillip C. Rouse – Banking and Finance Law; Commercial Litigation
- Douglas Gentile – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Randall L. Rhodes – Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs
- Ryan R. Cook – Real Estate Law
- Sandra S. Watts – Real Estate Law
- Timothy Frets – Medical Malpractice Law – Defendants
- William B. Moore – Land Use and Zoning Law; Municipal Law; Real Estate Law
Since first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence, highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. Attorneys included on this list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. Best Lawyers is solely based on peer review; lawyers earn recognition based on the feedback from their peers in the legal community. Every year Best Lawyers analyzes more than 13 million lawyer evaluations to compile its rankings.
About Rouse Frets White Goss: Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes offers a depth of attorneys and experience. Our clients benefit from blue-ribbon talent unencumbered by mega firm business models. For more information, visit rousepc.com.
The choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon a website or advertisements. In reviewing achievements by the law firm or its attorneys, remember that past results afford no guarantee of future results; every matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. Although our lawyers may practice in subject areas, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialty designations for Missouri licensed attorneys.