- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- Order of the Bench and Robe Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Articles Editor, The Urban Lawyer
- Member, UMKC Law Review Staff
- University of Missouri-Kansas City, B.B.A, M.A.
- Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society of Business and Administration
Kim concentrates her practice in public finance and municipal law where she has served in a full range of roles, including bond counsel, issuer’s counsel, disclosure counsel, and developer’s counsel. She has experience structuring, negotiating, and preparing bond and offering documents for traditional and innovative municipal financings for education, airports, stadiums, health care, hotels, transportation, and other public projects. She also handles real estate and economic development projects for governmental entities and developers. Her experience includes the use of special taxing districts and other public incentives such as Tax Increment Financing, Transportation Development Districts, Community Improvement Districts and Neighborhood Improvement Districts. Kim serves as counsel on economic development bonds including chapter 100 bonds and IRBs to promote job creation and local community investment.
Kim also advises corporate clients on organization and governance, contractual agreements, corporate finance and commercial transactions. She advises small businesses in structuring and documenting a variety of business transactions.
She is AV Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Areas of Practice
- Public Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Business Transactions
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Women in Public Finance
- Missouri Economic Development Finance Association
- Highest attorney rating from Martindale-Hubbell (AV)