Bar & Court Admissions
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D., 1995
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Journalism, B.J., 1991
Brian focuses his practice on real estate transactions and development, land use and zoning, as well as municipal law and public finance. Brian serves as counsel to the Land Clearance for Redevelopment Authority of Kansas City, Missouri, and to Transportation Development Districts and Community Improvement Districts throughout Missouri.
See what Economic Development Incentives, Land Use & Zoning, Municipal & Public Finance, Municipal Law & Governance, Real Estate, and Public Law projects Brian has helped complete on our Project Map.
Areas of Practice
- Land Use & Zoning
- Economic Development Incentives
- Municipal Law & Governance
- Municipal & Public Finance
- Real Estate
- Public Law
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Board Member, Missouri Economic Development Finance Association