U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- Northeast Missouri State University, B.A.
Kevin is a trial attorney with wide-ranging experience in commercial, real estate, transportation, and employment litigation matters in state and federal courts on both sides of the state line. Kevin has published articles in Transportation Lawyer and Employment Relations Today.
Areas of Practice
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Eminent Domain
- Commercial Landlord and Tenant
- Employment Discrimination Defense and Noncompete Enforcement
- Transportation Carrier and Broker Claims
- Land Use and Zoning Litigation
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Leadership Academy
- Law Clerk to Honorable Scott O. Wright, U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Corporate Secretary for local Presbyterian Chuch (U.S.A.) Congregation
- Youth basketball and baseball/softball coach for Blue Valley Recreation