- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, J.D.
- University of Missouri-Columbia, B.S. Ch.E
Nip has over 40 years of experience in commercial real estate development, commercial lending, banking, leasing, financing, and business law. Utilizing his thorough understanding of real estate development and his overall knowledge of the industry, Nip has successfully assisted clients by structuring, financing, and leasing development projects throughout the U.S. for many years.
Well versed in lending matters, Nip advises banks, insurance companies, and other institutional investors in connection with loans secured by real estate, and the workout of delinquent loans. He has assisted clients in ground-up construction, development, lease-up, financing and disposition of retail developments, office developments, multi-family developments and mixed-use developments. Nip also advises real estate development clients on structuring joint ventures with institutional investors.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate Acquisition, Development and Disposition
- Commercial Lending
Activities and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- University of Missouri Law Review
- Highest attorney rating from Martindale-Hubbell (AV)