U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- Concordia College, B.A.
Building on her experience of serving 12 years as Assistant City Attorney for Kansas City, Missouri, Patricia provides a unique “insider” point of view to the firm, representing property owners in zoning and platting matters, urban renewal issues, tax abatement developments and other economic incentive programs.
Patricia’s public practice experiences provide a substantial perspective to the firm for clients dealing with public entities. She now focuses on zoning, platting, planning, permitting, land use, and economic incentives.
Areas of Practice
- Economic Development Incentives
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use and Zoning
- Local Government Counsel
- Real Estate Tax Incentives
Activities and Memberships
- Law Clerk to Judge Don Kennedy, Missouri Court of Appeals 1988-1990
- Assistant City Attorney, Kansas City, Missouri 1990-2002
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Martindale-Hubbell Rating (BV Distinguished)
- Steering Committee Member, New Development and Zoning Code, Kansas City, Missouri
- Past-Chair, Platte County Economic Development Council