The numbers demonstrate our strength:
- Our Litigation groups have litigators with collective career experience in over 40 states and eight federal circuits including over 500 bench and jury trials.
- Our Economic Development Incentives and Land Use groups have an extensive portfolio of work including the new $1.8 billion Kansas City International Airport, the $1.6 billion NASCAR track in Kansas City, Kansas, the $1 billion renovation at the Kansas City Sports Complex, thousands of apartments and multi-family units, and millions of square feet of office, retail and commercial development.
- Our Energy group’s work includes solar and wind projects in 29 states with aggregate capacity of over 8.5 gigawatts placing the firm as a leader in the practice area.
- Our Real Estate group’s work is robust in all facets touching the buying, selling, leasing, development and financing of real estate including representation of institutional clients with significant real estate portfolios, commercial clients in projects receiving the KCBJ’s annual Capstone Real Estate Awards, and 60% of the home builders listed as Top Area Home Builders by the KCBJ, including three of the top five.
- Our Corporate and Business Law and Mergers and Acquisitions groups have represented hundreds of private companies, with revenues from $1 million to over $1 billion, on a myriad of transactions including over $1 billion in mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance projects.
- Our Higher Education group has nationally recognized lawyers with career experience representing over 100 institutions of higher education along with work on high profile projects such as the U.S. Department of Education rules committee on the student loan borrower defense.
- Our ERISA and Employment Benefits group has attorneys with career experience developing, drafting and implementing thousands of qualified benefit plans including multiemployer plans for five labor unions.
- Our Commercial Lending group has attorneys with career experience supporting thousands of loan transactions and billions of financing projects, including real estate and asset-based loans ranging in size from less than $500,000 to $500 million involving a wide variety of collateral.
Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes offers a depth of attorneys and experience. Our clients benefit from blue-ribbon talent unencumbered by mega firm business models.
Choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon a website or advertisement. In reviewing achievements by the firm or attorneys remember that past results afford no guarantee of future results; each matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. And, although our attorneys practice in subject areas, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialty designations for Missouri licensed lawyers.