United States Supreme Court
United States Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
United States Court of Appeals Tenth Circuit
U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
United States Court of Federal Claims
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- Creighton University, B.S.
Dan concentrates his practice in the areas of federal criminal defense, business litigation and transportation law. He has extensive jury trial experience in white-collar criminal cases in federal and state court in Missouri and Kansas, as well as civil cases in both federal and state courts.
Dan has 30 years of experience in mortgage fraud, health care fraud, bank fraud, bribery, embezzlement, and antitrust cases. Dan also has a growing employment and transportation law practice.
Areas of Practice
- Federal Criminal Defense & Compliance Litigation
- Business Litigation
- Transportation Law
- Noncompete, Nonsolicit and Enforcement
Activities and Memberships
- Highest attorney rating from Martindale-Hubbell (AV) for his entire career
- Named to Best Lawyers in America since 2010
- Named to Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyer since 2005
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Basketball Coach, Visitation Grade School