- George Washington University, J.D.
- Washington University, B.A.
Fred is a member of our Real Estate and Business Law practices. Fred’s range of experience covers traditional as well as unique transactions. In addition to real property transactions, Fred advises institutional lenders making loans secured by commercial real estate. His adviser experience also includes assistance in delinquent loans, and realization on collateral in connection with delinquent loans.
In Business Development, Fred provides advice to developers in acquisitions, construction, sales, and financing issues. Fred’s educational background includes studies at the University of Sussex in Brighton, England.
Areas of Practice
- Commercial Lending
- Real Estate
- Corporate Counsel
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- The American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Highest attorney rating from Martindale-Hubbell (AV)
- Horizon Academy, Founding Board Member; Past Board President