U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- Washington University, A.B.
Aaron works with city, county, and state officials to expeditiously obtain the approvals necessary for development to occur. Aaron’s areas of practice include land use and zoning, economic development incentives, and urban redevelopment. Aaron primarily represents developers and cities that wish to bring new business, expand existing business, or construct new facilities in Missouri and Kansas.
Aaron is well versed in both Missouri and Kansas economic development incentive programs such as tax increment financing, tax abatement, Transportation Development Districts, Community Improvement Districts, and numerous bond financing programs. Some of Aaron’s recent clients include EPR Properties, Ford Motor Company, Legacy Development, Price Development Group, Price Brothers Development, Briarcliff Development, Hunt Midwest, WalMart, Home Depot, the City of Belton, Missouri, and the City of Excelsior Springs, Missouri.
Areas of Practice
- Development Entitlements
- Economic Development Incentives
- Eminent Domain
- Land Use
- Local Government Counsel
- Municipal Law
- Real Estate Tax Incentives
- Real Estate Development
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Urban Law Institute
- Missouri Municipal Lawyers Association
- Legal Network for Development Strategies
- Super Lawyer, Missouri and Kansas
- Corporate Counsel, Top Lawyer
- Best of the Bar, Kansas City Business Journal, for Land Use & Zoning
- American Planning Association
- Highest attorney rating from Martindale-Hubbell (AV)
- Hello Art
- Jewish Community Foundation
- Jewish Family Services
- Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- Urban Land Institute