U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
U.S. District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of Kansas, B.S. and B.A., 2010
Rachel is an associate with the Firm and focuses her practice entirely on plaintiff’s litigation, where she represents individuals who have been injured or otherwise suffered a catastrophic loss. She has successfully represented clients in a wide variety of cases, including defective products, heavy truck collisions, automobile collisions, motorcycle collisions, and premises liability.
Rachel received her law degree from the University of Kansas in 2013, where she was an Articles Editor for the Kansas Law Review, a teaching assistant for Lawyering I & II, and a member of the Moot Court Council. In the In-House Moot Court Competition, she won awards for best overall team and for second-best brief. She was also a member of the National Moot Court Team. During law school, Rachel received further recognition for her legal research and writing skills with the Payne & Jones Lawyering Award and CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Lawyering I. A devoted Jayhawk, Rachel also spent her undergraduate years in Lawrence and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Communication Studies from KU in 2010.
After graduating law school, Rachel began her legal career at a Kansas City law firm where her practiced focused on workers’ compensation defense litigation. Rachel joined the Firm in 2015, where she dedicates all of her time pursuing cases throughout the country on behalf of victims and families of victims who have been wrongfully injured or killed.
Areas of Practice
- Product Liability
- Child Safety Seat Litigation
- Vehicle Crashworthiness
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Activities and Membership
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Earl E. O’Connor American Inn of Court
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Young Lawyers, Committee Chair, 2017 – 2019
- Board of Directors, Member, 2019 – present
- Association of Women Lawyers of Kansas City
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40