Leawood, KS – August 21, 2020 — Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes is pleased to announce the inclusion of 29 of the firm’s attorneys in the 2021 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. The growing number of attorneys receiving the honor demonstrates the firm’s impressive leadership in the Kansas City legal community.
Since first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence, highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. Attorneys included on this list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are peer reviewed on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to assure they are in current practice and in good standing.
The firm’s recognized attorneys and their practice areas are listed below.
- Jerome V. Bales: Arbitration; Construction Law; Mediation
- James C. Bowers, Jr.: Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Municipal Law
- Michael V. Conger: ERISA Law
- Ryan Cook: Real Estate Law
- Fred W. Crouch: Real Estate Law
- Timothy Frets: Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Douglas Gentile: Personal Injury Litigation: Plaintiffs
- Harold Goss: Corporate Law
- Daniel O. Herrington: Criminal Defense-White Collar
- Patricia R. Jensen: Land Use and Zoning Law; Municipal Law
- Aaron G. March: Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Municipal law
- William B. Moore: Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Greg Musil: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Litigation – Real Estate; Litigation and Controversy – Tax
- Mary O’Connell: Medical Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Brett Randol: Commercial Litigation
- Randall Rhodes: Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
- Jeffrey Rowe: Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
- Phillip Rouse: Commercial Litigation
- Gene Schmittgens: Environmental Law
- Kenton E. Snow: Construction Law; Commercial Litigation; Litigation-Construction
- Kimberley Spies: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Frederick K. Starrett: Commercial Litigation
- John R. Weisenfels: Real Estate Law
- Michael P. White: Real Estate Law
- Michael T. White: Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Municipal Law
- Steven C. Willman: Trusts and Estates
- Stanley N. Woodworth: Real Estate Law; Corporate Law
- Sandra Watts: Real Estate Law
- Mary Jo Shaney: Employment Law-Management; Litigation-Land Use and Zoning
About the Law Firm:
Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes serves and protects individuals, companies, estates and livelihoods. Based in Kansas City, the firm offers sophisticated representation for clients in both the private and public sectors. For more information, visit www.rousepc.com.
Choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon a website or advertisements. In reviewing achievements by the law firm or its attorneys, remember that past results afford no guarantee of future results; every matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. And, although our lawyers may practice in subject areas, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialty designations for Missouri licensed attorneys.