United States Court of Appeals Eighth Circuit
United States Tax Court
U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- University of Kansas, B.S., Business and Accounting
Hal’s legal counsel to his clients is in the areas of general corporate law, mergers, acquisitions, executive employment agreements, financing, banking, and professional services, as well as the transportation industry. Hal assists his clients in transitioning wealth and businesses to the next generation.
Hal has served as lead counsel for numerous high-dollar mergers and acquisitions in the transportation, insurance, restaurant franchise, and real estate businesses, among others.
Areas of Practice
- Corporate Counsel
- Business Mergers, Acquisitions, and Divestitures
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- Super Lawyer, Missouri and Kansas
- Highest attorney rating from Martindale-Hubbell (AV)
- Indian Hills Country Club, President 2011
- Board of Governors, University of Kansas School of Law
- Board of Governors, March of Dimes