Leawood, KS – August 15, 2019—Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes is pleased to announce the inclusion of 19 of the firm’s attorneys in the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. This year’s number of recognized attorneys represents a significant increase from last year’s list and demonstrates the firm’s strong leadership in the Kansas City legal community.
Since first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence, highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. Attorneys included on The Best Lawyers in America list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are peer reviewed on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to assure they are in current practice and in good standing.
The firm’s recognized attorneys and their practice areas are listed below.
- Jerome V. Bales: Arbitration; Construction Law
- James C. Bowers, Jr.: Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Michael V. Conger: ERISA Law
- Fred W. Crouch: Real Estate Law
- Douglas Gentile: Personal Injury Litigation: Plaintiffs
- Daniel O. Herrington: Criminal Defense-White Collar
- Patricia R. Jensen: Land Use and Zoning Law; Municipal Law
- Aaron G. March: Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- William B. Moore: Land Use and Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Greg Musil: Bet-the-Company Litigation; Commercial Litigation; Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning; Litigation – Real Estate; Litigation and Controversy – Tax
- Gene Schmittgens: Environmental Law
- Kenton E. Snow: Construction Law
- Kimberley Spies: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Frederick K. Starrett: Commercial Litigation
- John R. Weisenfels: Real Estate Law
- Michael P. White: Real Estate Law
- Michael T. White: Land Use and Zoning Law; Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Steven C. Willman: Trusts and Estates
- Stanley N. Woodworth: Real Estate Law
About the law firm:
Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes serves and protects individuals, companies, estates and livelihoods. Based in Kansas City, the firm offers sophisticated representation for clients in both the private and public sectors. For more information, visit www.rousepc.com.
Choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon a website or advertisements. In reviewing achievements by the law firm or its attorneys, remember that past results afford no guarantee of future results; every matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. And, although our lawyers may practice in subject areas, neither the Supreme Court of Kansas nor The Kansas Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialty designations for Kansas licensed attorneys.