Kansas City, Mo. — September 12, 2022: From 2019 to 2022, eleven current lawyers of Rouse Frets White Goss were selected by Best Lawyers in America® for special recognition as Lawyer of the Year:
- Jerry Bales: Construction law; Arbitration; Mediation
- Scott Beeler: Litigation – Insurance law: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Jim Bowers: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Patricia Jensen: Land Use and Zoning Law
- Aaron March: Municipal Law
- William Moore: Municipal Law
- Greg Musil: Bet the Company Litigation
- Mary Jo Shaney: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
- Ken Snow: Litigation – Construction
- Michael P. White: Real Estate Law
- Michael T. White: Litigation – Land Use and Zoning
In their careers, three have been selected twice for the honor: Scott Beeler, Bill Moore and Greg Musil. Two have been selected three times: Jerry Bales and Jim Bowers.
Since first published in 1983, Best Lawyers has become a notable guide to legal excellence, highlighting the extraordinary accomplishments of those in the legal profession. Attorneys selected for the Best Lawyer list are divided by geographic region and practice areas and peer reviewed on their professional expertise.
As a special recognition, the Lawyer of the Year honor is given to individual lawyers with the highest overall peer group feedback for a specific practice and geographic location. For each practice specialty and location, only one lawyer is recognized.
About the Law Firm:
Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes, P.C. offers a depth of attorneys and experience. Our clients benefit from blue-ribbon talent unencumbered by mega firm business models. For more information, visit www.rousepc.com.
Choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon a website or advertisements. In reviewing achievements by the law firm or its attorneys, remember that past results afford no guarantee of future results; every matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. Although our lawyers may practice in subject areas, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialty designations for Missouri licensed attorneys.