Kansas City, Mo. – September 7, 2023: Rouse Frets White Goss once again received multiple honors from Chambers USA, the publisher of an annual client guide to America’s leading law firm practices and lawyers.
The law firm’s Real Estate practice was ranked among the top firms in Missouri, Kansas City & Surrounds, and the firm was also ranked among the best practices in Kansas for Litigation: General Commercial.
Additionally, seven Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys were ranked this year by Chambers:
- Aaron March (Real Estate, Missouri: Kansas City & Surrounds), who concentrates his practice around land use and zoning, as well as tax incentive issues.
- Greg Musil (Litigation: General Commercial, Kansas), who has decades of experience in successfully resolving business and commercial disputes for clients and assists clients in public law matters before governmental agencies and bodies.
- Darren Neil (Real Estate, Missouri: Kansas City & Surrounds), who focuses on clients in the energy sector, providing counsel on acquisitions, development and dispositions.
- John Weisenfels (Real Estate, Missouri: Kansas City & Surrounds), who has more than 40 years of experience in commercial real estate development, commercial lending, banking, leasing, financing and business law.
- Steven Willman: (Corporate/M&A, Kansas), an experienced corporate attorney whose practice focuses upon all facets of corporate law along with mergers and acquisition. Steve has represented clients in M&A transactions having a value of over $1 billion in the aggregate.
- Michael T. White (Real Estate, Missouri: Kansas City & Surrounds), who is a leading practitioner in land use law.
Chambers rankings are based on extensive research, including reviews of representative matters and interviews with thousands of lawyers and clients. Learn more about Chambers’ methodology here.
Aboutt the Firm’s Real Estate Group: The firm’s Real Estate group has a robust practice in all facets of real estate including titling, buying, selling, leasing, developing, zoning, incentivizing, and public and private financing. Among others, the group represents institutional clients with significant real estate portfolios and commercial clients in projects receiving KCBJ’s annual Capstone Real Estate Awards.
About the Firm’s Litigation Group: The firm’s Litigation practice has a national reach with attorneys having collective career experience in more than 40 states and in eight federal circuits including over 500 bench and jury trials and with seven attorneys having been admitted to the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States during the course of their careers.
Choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon a website or advertisements. In reviewing achievements by the law firm or its attorneys, remember that past results afford no guarantee of future results; every matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. And, although our lawyers may practice in subject areas, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialty designations for Missouri licensed attorneys.