Super Lawyers has recognized 11 Rouse Frets lawyers in its 2017 edition for Missouri and Kansas, the publication announced recently.
Super Lawyers rates lawyers in more than 70 practice areas, using independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis. The objective: “to create a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of outstanding attorneys that can be used as a resource for attorneys and consumers searching for legal counsel.”
In the 2017 edition, seven Rouse Frets lawyers are named “Super Lawyers”:
- Jerry Bales, Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Jeff Davison, Construction Litigation, Business/Corporate, Alternative Dispute Resolution*
- Tim Frets, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Aviation and Aerospace
- Douglas Gentile, Personal Injury – Products, Business Litigation
- Greg Musil, Business Litigation, Real Estate, State/Local/Municipal
- Randall Rhodes, Personal Injury – Products, Business Litigation, Appellate
- Frederick Starrett, Civil Litigation, Business Litigation, General Litigation
Four Rouse Frets lawyers are listed as “Rising Stars”:
- Scott Grier, Construction Litigation, Civil Litigation, Business Litigation
- Christopher Kurtz, Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation
- Eric Poggemiller, Construction Litigation*
- Brett Randol, Business Litigation
*Attorneys with Rouse Frets Davison, an affiliated firm in St. Joseph, Mo.