Kansas City, Mo. – May 21, 2019 – Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes is pleased to announce that five attorneys of the firm have been recognized by Chambers and Partners in the Chambers USA 2019 guide.
The annual guide ranks a limited number of select attorneys from the country’s premier firms with rankings assessing technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients.
The rankings for the firm’s attorneys are listed below:
- Aaron March, Real Estate, Band 2, Kansas City
- Greg Musil, General Commercial Litigation, Band 2, Kansas
- John (Nip) Weisenfels, Real Estate, Band 3, Kansas City
- Michael T. White, Real Estate, Senior Statespeople, Kansas City
- Stanley Woodworth, Real Estate, Band 3, Kansas
- Stanley Woodworth, Corporate/M&A, Band 3, Kansas
To read more about the firm’s rankings, visit the Chambers and Partners website.
The rankings confirm the law firm’s strength across practice groups ranging from litigation to real estate, corporate law and mergers and acquisitions. For more information, visit us at: