Leawood, Kan. – May 5, 2020 – Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes is pleased to announce that the firm and five attorneys have been recognized by Chambers and Partners in the Chambers USA 2020 guide.
The annual guide ranks the country’s premier firms and practitioners in one of six levels, or “bands.” Chambers & Partners rankings assess technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence and commitment and other qualities most valued by the client.
The rankings for the firm and its attorneys are listed below:
- For the third year in a row, the firm ranked for Real Estate, Band 3, Kansas City
- Aaron March, Real Estate, Band 2, Kansas City
- Michael White, Real Estate, Senior Statespeople, Kansas City
- John Weisenfels, Real Estate, Band 2, Kansas City
- Stanley Woodworth, Real Estate, Band 3, Kansas
- Stanley Woodworth, Corporate/M&A, Band 3, Kansas
- Greg Musil, General Commercial Litigation, Band 3, Kansas
To read more about the firm’s rankings, visit the Chambers and Partners website.
About the firm:
Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes, P.C. serves and protects individuals, companies, estates and livelihoods. Based in Kansas City, the firm offers sophisticated representation for local, regional and national clients in both the private and public sectors. For more information, visit www.rousepc.com.
Choice of an attorney is an important decision and should not be based solely upon a website or advertisements. In reviewing achievements by the law firm or its attorneys, remember that past results afford no guarantee of future results; every matter is different and must be judged on its own merits. And, although our lawyers may practice in subject areas, neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialty designations for Missouri licensed attorneys.