Nancy Woodworth has joined Douthit Frets. Nancy focuses her practice on estate planning and estate and trust administration. Her experience includes all aspects of probate court cases, including estate administration, guardianships, conservatorship and trust administration. Nancy works with clients on estate planning, probate avoidance, special-needs planning, transitioning business ownership, gift and estate tax planning and return preparation and fiduciary litigation matters. For more information about Nancy, please visit https://rousepc.com/attorneys/woodworth-nancy/.
- Rouse Frets White Goss Employee Benefits Attorney Marsha Woodward Honored at Midwest Conference
- Melissa Vancrum leads renewable energy permitting panel at Kansas City symposium
- Four Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Chosen “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers
- Five Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Honored on 2023 Super Lawyers List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Practice Areas Recognized by U.S. News & World Report in 2024 Best Law Firms Rankings