Nancy Woodworth has joined Douthit Frets. Nancy focuses her practice on estate planning and estate and trust administration. Her experience includes all aspects of probate court cases, including estate administration, guardianships, conservatorship and trust administration. Nancy works with clients on estate planning, probate avoidance, special-needs planning, transitioning business ownership, gift and estate tax planning and return preparation and fiduciary litigation matters. For more information about Nancy, please visit https://rousepc.com/attorneys/woodworth-nancy/.
Nancy Woodworth Joins Douthit Frets
By Jennifer ShelbyFebruary 2, 2015September 30th, 2019Awards and Accomplishments
- Rezoning Approval Secured by Attorney Greg Musil for a Leawood Subdivision is Upheld on Appeal
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney, Mike Talboy, Secures Shawnee QuikTrip Approval That Includes IRB Funding for Public Infrastructure
- Greg Musil Honored by Economic Development Council of Overland Park
- Rouse Frets White Goss Named Kansas Law Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Jim Seaman Chosen To Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s Power List