White Goss, in collaboration with Legal Aid of Western Missouri and Habitat for Humanity, has “Adopted” the Boston Heights and Mount Washington neighborhoods. White Goss will use its expertise in economic development incentives and redevelopment of property to assist in the development and implementation of strategies to redevelop and transition problem properties within Boston Heights and Mount Washington into productive properties. White Goss will also assist with clearing title and acquiring control of property through various programs including: the property donation program; the Land Bank of Kansas City; nuisance and receivership actions; and the Abandoned Housing Act.
- Garrett Hunkins of Rouse Frets White Goss Wins Missouri Lawyers Media Up & Coming Award
- The Real Estate and Litigation Groups and Seven Individual Attorneys of Rouse Frets White Goss Honored by Chambers & Partners in its 2023 Rankings
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Rachel Boden Selected Again to Benchmark Litigation’s “40 and Under” List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers Aaron March and Greg Musil Named 2024 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Three Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers, Rachel Boden, Analisa Cox, and Jason Kotlyarov, Named 2024 “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America®