The handbook is the third edition published by the Kansas Bar Association. The publication, which is periodically updated to reflect new case law, provides legal practitioners with an overview of the most common areas of employment law. Rouse Frets routinely assists clients and organizations with the drafting and enforcement of non-complete covenants and agreements along with litigation related thereto.
- Rouse Frets White Goss Employee Benefits Attorney Marsha Woodward Honored at Midwest Conference
- Melissa Vancrum leads renewable energy permitting panel at Kansas City symposium
- Four Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Chosen “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers
- Five Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Honored on 2023 Super Lawyers List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Practice Areas Recognized by U.S. News & World Report in 2024 Best Law Firms Rankings