Stanley Woodworth and Neal Woodworth have joined the law firm. They bring a vast amount of legal experience in the areas of business and real estate transactions, including closely held businesses, partnerships, limited liability companies, capital formation, and residential real estate development.
- The Real Estate and Litigation Groups and Seven Individual Attorneys of Rouse Frets White Goss Honored by Chambers & Partners in its 2023 Rankings
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Rachel Boden Selected Again to Benchmark Litigation’s “40 and Under” List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers Aaron March and Greg Musil Named 2024 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Three Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers, Rachel Boden, Analisa Cox, and Jason Kotlyarov, Named 2024 “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America®
- 28 Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Included in the 2024 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®