Congratulations to Mark S. Bryant who will receive a Lifetime Achievement Award from the UMKC Law Foundation and Alumni Association on February 28, 2015. Considered one of the best land use and public law attorneys in the Kansas City area, Mark is also a member of the Board of Directors of the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum and on the Executive Committee of the Friends of the Kansas City Zoo.
Mark Bryant to receive Lifetime Achievement Award from UMKC Law Foundation
By Jennifer ShelbyFebruary 5, 2015September 30th, 2019Awards and Accomplishments
- Rezoning Approval Secured by Attorney Greg Musil for a Leawood Subdivision is Upheld on Appeal
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney, Mike Talboy, Secures Shawnee QuikTrip Approval That Includes IRB Funding for Public Infrastructure
- Greg Musil Honored by Economic Development Council of Overland Park
- Rouse Frets White Goss Named Kansas Law Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Jim Seaman Chosen To Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s Power List