The City of Belton, Missouri, a White Goss economic development client, is featured in the January Missouri Municipal Review Magazine. White Goss’s Public Law, Land Use and economic development incentives attorneys have assisted Belton for over 25 years in developing and implementing tax increment financing (TIF), 353, Chapter 100 and other economic development incentives programs. For more information, click on the following link.
City of Belton, Missouri, a White Goss client, featured in the January 2015 Missouri Municipal Review Magazine
By Jennifer ShelbyFebruary 16, 2015September 30th, 2019Awards and Accomplishments
- Rezoning Approval Secured by Attorney Greg Musil for a Leawood Subdivision is Upheld on Appeal
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney, Mike Talboy, Secures Shawnee QuikTrip Approval That Includes IRB Funding for Public Infrastructure
- Greg Musil Honored by Economic Development Council of Overland Park
- Rouse Frets White Goss Named Kansas Law Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Jim Seaman Chosen To Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s Power List