In the attached article published in the Kansas City Star on September 28, 2011, Mike White suggests a modest proposal to reduce the level of casualties in the ever increasing incentives battle between Missouri and Kansas. At the end of the day for the benefit of both the Kansas and Missouri communities, we need to look at the long term impact of incentives and not just the short term.
- Rouse Frets White Goss Client Price Brothers Breaks Ground on $125 million Overland Park Sports Complex
- Mark Bryant of Rouse Frets White Goss picked to serve as counsel for the Kansas City Museum
- Rouse Frets White Goss attorney Greg Musil to lead Overland Park Chamber of Commerce events
- Rouse Frets White Goss adds attorneys Mark Coulter and Mike Talboy to its Public Law group
- R. Scott Beeler Joins Rouse Frets White Goss