In the attached article published in the Kansas City Star on September 28, 2011, Mike White suggests a modest proposal to reduce the level of casualties in the ever increasing incentives battle between Missouri and Kansas. At the end of the day for the benefit of both the Kansas and Missouri communities, we need to look at the long term impact of incentives and not just the short term.
- Chambers USA Recognizes Rouse Frets White Goss In 2021 Rankings
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Kevin Mason Secures Victory in one of the Western District’s First Post-COVID Civil Jury Trials
- Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys Greg Musil, Chris Kurtz and Hank Driskell Save Property Owners Nearly $300,000 In Unconstitutional Government Assessments
- Rouse Frets White Goss attorney Greg Musil Selected to Chair Johnson County Charter Commission
- Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes attorney Randall Rhodes chosen Litigation Counsel of America Fellow