Sean Ervin has recently joined Douthit Frets. Sean represents business entities and individual entrepreneurs in transactional and business matters, with a focus on real estate transactions. His general business and corporate practice includes formation of business entities and negotiating operating, limited partnership and other business agreements. Sean’s practice also includes commercial real estate, including the acquisition, sale, financing, leasing and management of office, retail and industrial properties. For more information, please visit https://rousepc.com/attorneys/ervin-sean/.
Sean Ervin Joins Douthit Frets
By Jennifer ShelbyFebruary 10, 2015September 30th, 2019Awards and Accomplishments
- Rezoning Approval Secured by Attorney Greg Musil for a Leawood Subdivision is Upheld on Appeal
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney, Mike Talboy, Secures Shawnee QuikTrip Approval That Includes IRB Funding for Public Infrastructure
- Greg Musil Honored by Economic Development Council of Overland Park
- Rouse Frets White Goss Named Kansas Law Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Jim Seaman Chosen To Missouri Lawyers Weekly’s Power List