Sean Ervin has recently joined Douthit Frets. Sean represents business entities and individual entrepreneurs in transactional and business matters, with a focus on real estate transactions. His general business and corporate practice includes formation of business entities and negotiating operating, limited partnership and other business agreements. Sean’s practice also includes commercial real estate, including the acquisition, sale, financing, leasing and management of office, retail and industrial properties. For more information, please visit https://rousepc.com/attorneys/ervin-sean/.
- Rouse Frets White Goss holds a top ten spot in Kansas City Business Journal’s annual list of top firms
- Super Lawyers honors twenty-five Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys
- Rouse Frets White Goss practice areas recognized by U.S. News & World Report in 2021 Best Law Firms
- Kim Spies of Rouse Frets White Goss serves as lead counsel on St. Louis convention center bond financing matter
- Rouse Frets White Goss again tops Benchmark Litigation 2021 rankings