Kansas City Mayor Sylvester “Sly” James, Jr. and White Goss Chairman Michael T. “Mike” White enjoy a rousing chorus of “Goin’ to Kansas City” at a recent “Come Together” event. White Goss helped sponsor this event, where former Mayors Wheeler, Berkley and Barnes, as well as mayoral candidates Deb Hermann, Jim Rowland and Mike Burke came together with our newly elected Mayor James to encourage Kansas Citians to be proud of our hometown.
- Twenty-Eight Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- Five Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys named 2022 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America©
- The Best Lawyers in America© names three Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys to “Ones to Watch” list
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Ron Holt and Hank Driskell Restore Client’s Dental Hygiene Program to Full Accreditation
- Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys Dan Herrington and Garrett Hunkins join Brian Dunn and Marsha Woodward to win ERISA appeal