On December 12, 2012, Dan Herrington and Kelsey O’Donnell successfully protected a White Goss client from a significant punitive damages claim in an aviation lawsuit filed in Jackson County, Missouri. Plaintiff sought significant punitive damages for conversion of an airplane. After a quick trial, the jury returned a unanimous verdict in favor of the Defendant. Congratulations Dan and Kelsey.
- Doug Gentile Selected to The National Law Journal’s 2022 List of Trailblazers: Plaintiffs’ Attorneys
- Kim Spies Selected to Missouri Lawyers Media 2022 Women’s Justice: Corporate Award List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Retains a Top Ten Spot in Kansas City Business Journal’s Annual List of Top Firms
- Randall L. Rhodes Chosen as Recommended Appellate Lawyer in Kansas
- Trial Team of Mary Jo Shaney and Kevin Mason Win Case of First Impression