On December 12, 2012, Dan Herrington and Kelsey O’Donnell successfully protected a White Goss client from a significant punitive damages claim in an aviation lawsuit filed in Jackson County, Missouri. Plaintiff sought significant punitive damages for conversion of an airplane. After a quick trial, the jury returned a unanimous verdict in favor of the Defendant. Congratulations Dan and Kelsey.
- Rouse Frets White Goss Client Price Brothers Breaks Ground on $125 million Overland Park Sports Complex
- Mark Bryant of Rouse Frets White Goss picked to serve as counsel for the Kansas City Museum
- Rouse Frets White Goss attorney Greg Musil to lead Overland Park Chamber of Commerce events
- Rouse Frets White Goss adds attorneys Mark Coulter and Mike Talboy to its Public Law group
- R. Scott Beeler Joins Rouse Frets White Goss