White Goss attorneys aggressively protect their clients’ property and real estate interests. To read about a pending Condemnation / Land Use and Zoning litigation matter, click here for the Kansas City Star article published on November 2, 2014.
- Garrett Hunkins of Rouse Frets White Goss Wins Missouri Lawyers Media Up & Coming Award
- The Real Estate and Litigation Groups and Seven Individual Attorneys of Rouse Frets White Goss Honored by Chambers & Partners in its 2023 Rankings
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Rachel Boden Selected Again to Benchmark Litigation’s “40 and Under” List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers Aaron March and Greg Musil Named 2024 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Three Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers, Rachel Boden, Analisa Cox, and Jason Kotlyarov, Named 2024 “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America®