Mary Jo Shaney won a case through summary judgment regarding the application of Missouri’s tax increment financing laws for the City of Monett, Missouri. Read the related article from Missouri Lawyers Weekly.
- Twenty-Eight Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys included in the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©
- Five Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys named 2022 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America©
- The Best Lawyers in America© names three Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys to “Ones to Watch” list
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Ron Holt and Hank Driskell Restore Client’s Dental Hygiene Program to Full Accreditation
- Rouse Frets White Goss attorneys Dan Herrington and Garrett Hunkins join Brian Dunn and Marsha Woodward to win ERISA appeal