Ferd Niemann, an attorney in the Public Law department at White Goss recently served on a panel of speakers who met to discuss economic development incentives including tax increment financing, tax abatements, tax credits, and property tax exemptions. The panel discussed pros and cons of incentives, examples of good and bad projects, and the citizen involvement process. The discussion was hosted by the South KC Alliance.
- Doug Gentile Selected to The National Law Journal’s 2022 List of Trailblazers: Plaintiffs’ Attorneys
- Kim Spies Selected to Missouri Lawyers Media 2022 Women’s Justice: Corporate Award List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Retains a Top Ten Spot in Kansas City Business Journal’s Annual List of Top Firms
- Randall L. Rhodes Chosen as Recommended Appellate Lawyer in Kansas
- Trial Team of Mary Jo Shaney and Kevin Mason Win Case of First Impression