Ferd Niemann, an attorney in the Public Law department at White Goss recently served on a panel of speakers who met to discuss economic development incentives including tax increment financing, tax abatements, tax credits, and property tax exemptions. The panel discussed pros and cons of incentives, examples of good and bad projects, and the citizen involvement process. The discussion was hosted by the South KC Alliance.
- Rouse Frets White Goss Employee Benefits Attorney Marsha Woodward Honored at Midwest Conference
- Melissa Vancrum leads renewable energy permitting panel at Kansas City symposium
- Four Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Chosen “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers
- Five Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Honored on 2023 Super Lawyers List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Practice Areas Recognized by U.S. News & World Report in 2024 Best Law Firms Rankings