Attorneys Evan Douthit, Doug Gentile, Jeffrey Rowe and John Witten obtained a $1.7 million settlement against a trucking company on behalf of a 38 year old man who sustained severe back injuries when rear-ended by the company’s 18-wheeler tanker truck. During discovery, it was learned that the trucking company hired the driver despite his failure to meet the company’s minimum qualifications. Additionally, the company’s own background check established that information provided on the driver’s job application was false, yet the company chose to hire him anyway.
- Garrett Hunkins of Rouse Frets White Goss Wins Missouri Lawyers Media Up & Coming Award
- The Real Estate and Litigation Groups and Seven Individual Attorneys of Rouse Frets White Goss Honored by Chambers & Partners in its 2023 Rankings
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Rachel Boden Selected Again to Benchmark Litigation’s “40 and Under” List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers Aaron March and Greg Musil Named 2024 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Three Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers, Rachel Boden, Analisa Cox, and Jason Kotlyarov, Named 2024 “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America®