White Goss attorney Ferd Niemann was selected to the Ingram’s 2017 Class of 40 Under Forty. The honor goes to the most promising up-and-coming business and civic leaders in the Kansas City region. In addition to his civic and charitable endeavors, Ferd is a member of the White Goss Public Law Practice Group concentrating on economic development and land use matters. For more about Ferd’s accomplishments click on the following link.
- Rouse Frets White Goss Employee Benefits Attorney Marsha Woodward Honored at Midwest Conference
- Melissa Vancrum leads renewable energy permitting panel at Kansas City symposium
- Four Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Chosen “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers
- Five Rouse Frets White Goss Attorneys Honored on 2023 Super Lawyers List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Practice Areas Recognized by U.S. News & World Report in 2024 Best Law Firms Rankings