Congratulations to Ferd Niemann who recently passed the Certified Commercial Investment Member exam. Ferd is one of the very few economic development, land use and zoning attorneys to attain the CCIM designation.
- Rouse Frets White Goss Client Price Brothers Breaks Ground on $125 million Overland Park Sports Complex
- Mark Bryant of Rouse Frets White Goss picked to serve as counsel for the Kansas City Museum
- Rouse Frets White Goss attorney Greg Musil to lead Overland Park Chamber of Commerce events
- Rouse Frets White Goss adds attorneys Mark Coulter and Mike Talboy to its Public Law group
- R. Scott Beeler Joins Rouse Frets White Goss