Aaron G. March recently presented a Keynote lecture at the ICSC Law Conference on Economic Development Incentives. He spoke to a gathering of national lawyers on TIF, tax abatement and other Development Incentives.
- Garrett Hunkins of Rouse Frets White Goss Wins Missouri Lawyers Media Up & Coming Award
- The Real Estate and Litigation Groups and Seven Individual Attorneys of Rouse Frets White Goss Honored by Chambers & Partners in its 2023 Rankings
- Rouse Frets White Goss Attorney Rachel Boden Selected Again to Benchmark Litigation’s “40 and Under” List
- Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers Aaron March and Greg Musil Named 2024 “Lawyers of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®
- Three Rouse Frets White Goss Lawyers, Rachel Boden, Analisa Cox, and Jason Kotlyarov, Named 2024 “Ones to Watch” by The Best Lawyers in America®