Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes, P.C.
Direct: (816) 502-4742
4510 Belleview Avenue, Suite 300
Kansas City, MO 64111
Kansas City Main: (816) 753-9200
Fax: (816) 753-9201
- University of Kansas, B.G.S.
- University of Illinois, College of Law, J.D., Magna cum laude
After Neal received his bachelor’sdegree from the University of Kansas he graduated magna cum laude from the University of Illinois, College of Law. He began a real estate practice with an international law firm in Chicago, focusing on complex transactional matters. Neal then moved to Kansas City to focus upon the soup and nuts of real estate development including land acquisition, dirt work, project financing, land use approvals, negotiating and drafting sub-contractor agreements, and construction oversight. His current practice extends to all aspects of real estate development, land use, public economic incentives and bond financing, including work regarding Transportation Development Districts, Community Improvement Districts, Tax Increment Financing, Chapter 353 Tax Abatement, and Chapter100 Bond Financing. Neal has successfully managed as lead or co-counsel the negotiation, approval, amendment and compliance of retail, office, multi-family, and infrastructure redevelopment projects throughout the Kansas City metropolitan area totaling in excess of $1B in project costs and client savings of $250M through public economic incentives.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Real Estate Development and Redevelopment
- Economic Development Incentives
- Land Use
- Municipal Finance
- Bond Financing
- The Missouri Bar
- American Writers & Artists, Inc. (AWAI) Copywriting Certification & Web Copy Specialist
- Operation Breakthrough, Advisory Council
- Volunteer, Kansas City Fashion Week
- Associate Editor, Missouri Economic Development Law, and Missouri Land Use Law, Michael T. White, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law Continuing Legal Education, 2002-2012
- 25+ Articles and Case Studies on Real Estate Law and Financing
- Author of The Purse Tree, a Children’s book