Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes, P.C.
5250 W. 116th Place, Suite 400
Leawood, Kansas 66211
Direct: (913) 647-7962
Bar & Court Admissions
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- University of Missouri- Kansas City School of Law, J.D. 2007
- University of Kansas, B.A. 2004
A focused litigator, John graduated Cum Laude from the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Law. He joined the Firm where he garnered litigation and trial experience in state and federal courts throughout Missouri and Kansas, successfully prosecuting multiple cases to verdict. John’s practice extends to appellate work in state and federal appellate courts. He has extensive experience in medical malpractice cases defending hospitals, physicians, and nurses from claims of medical negligence. He also has experience in commercial litigation and general civil litigation.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Business Litigation
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- Ross T. Roberts Inn of Court, 2010
- Defense Research Institute
Honors and Recognition
- Selected by Super Lawyers as a Missouri and Kansas Rising Star, 2020
- Selected by Missouri Lawyer’s Weekly for Top 5 Defense Verdict, 1919
- Selected to Benchmark 40 & Under Hot List for Litigators, 2018 and 2020
John lives in Overland Park, Kansas with his wife and four children.