U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- University of Southern California, M.F.A.
- University of Chicago, B.A.
Corey provides clients with legal counsel in the areas of real estate, public finance, and business transactions. His experience includes working with developers and municipal agencies on complex real estate transactions, and with companies of all sizes on acquisitions and other corporate needs.
Corey drafts much of the documentation required for a successful purchase, sale, or lease of real property.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Public Finance
- Business Transactions
Activities and Memberships
- The Missouri Bar
- The Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- UMKC Review-Former Editor in Chief
- Urban Lawyer-Former Research Editor