Rouse Frets White Goss Gentile Rhodes, P.C.
5250 W. 116th Place, Suite 400
Leawood, Kansas 66211
Main: (913) 387-1600
Direct: (913) 647-9699
Fax: (913) 928-6739
U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- University of Kansas School of Law, J.D.
- Coe College, B.A.
Dan is an associate with the Firm working with the litigation practice groups. His primary focus is as a member of the catastrophic loss practice group. As such, Dan represents clients in a wide variety of personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage cases. Dan also has experience in criminal defense litigation.
Dan received his undergraduate degree from Coe College with a Bachelor of Arts in Economics, Business Administration, and Political Science. Dan received his law degree from the University of Kansas in 2019 with an Advocacy Skills Certificate. He served as Business Manager for the Kansas Law Review and Head Dean’s Fellow. Dan also interned with the University of Kansas Project for Innocence. Dan joined the Firm in 2020, where he pursues cases across the country.
Areas of Practice
Areas of Experience
- Trials and Appeals
- Product Liability
- Vehicle Crashworthiness
- Child Safety Seat Litigation
- Peronal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Criminal Activity
- KU School of Law awards:
- Janean Meigs memorial Award, 2019
- Jack E. Dalton Legal Writing Award, 2019
- Best Brief in the 2018 University of Kansas School of Law In-House Moot Court Competition
- Third Best Overall Advocates and Second Best Written Advocates in the 2019 National Native American Law Students Association (NNALSA) Moot Court Competition