U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. 2008
- University of Michigan, 2005
Philip graduated from the University of Michigan in 2005 with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications Studies. He subsequently received his Juris Doctor from the University of Kentucky College of Law in 2008. While in law school, Philip was an active member of the Equine Law Society and the Trial Advocacy Board.
Prior to joining the law firm, Philip was an attorney with a boutique construction litigation firm in Kansas City, Missouri. His practice is focused primarily on construction law, and he regularly advises clients on contract disputes, mechanic’s liens, construction defect claims and bond claims in both Missouri and Kansas.
Philip also represents clients with regard to contract review and negotiation, business entity formation and governance and real estate sale, purchase and lease agreements.
Areas of Practice
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Business Litigation
Activities and Memberships
- Missouri Bar Association-Member
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association-Member
- Kansas Bar Association-Member
- Johnson County, Kansas Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Forum on Construction Law
- Co-author, 2017 Cumulative Supplement (Kansas Law Chapter), State-By-State Guide to Design and Construction Contracts and Claims, Second Edition, Aspen Publishers, 2013